Version 0.8.0 released
Improvements on Arduboy source code generation:
Version 0.8.0 (this one):
- Exits implemented;
- Corrected a few bugs related to PROGMEM.
- Take into consideration whether a backgroud tile is solid or not when checking for collision;
- Tile animation is now working;
- Dialog strings are now stored on flash memory.
- Player now collides with the background;
- Player can interact with sprites;
- Only very simple dialogs are supported; no variables, nor conditionals.
- Player can now move around;
- Vertical scrolling implemented.
- Display sprites on Arduboy;
- Use the
bitsy-converter-0.8.0.zip 440 kB
Jan 01, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.